Sunday, March 3, 2013

Cross-Country Skiing!

For those of you who don't know, I haven't been allowed to be physically active for about 10 months now because of some medical stuff. However - as of last week I was allowed to start doing anything I wanted for the first time in nearly a year! I was ecstatic!

Last night we were supposed to get a huge snow storm, but when I woke up the roads were perfectly clear. Imagine our surprise when an hour later we had about 20 cm's of snow. Driving today felt I was driving through soupy jello. Yea...

This afternoon I had the opportunity to go cross country skiing for the first time. The shoes didn't fit (I stuffed them with cotton and wore a few pairs of socks....) and I biffed quite a few times but for the two hours we were out there we had a great time! I got to go with my brother. I love spending time with my brother. He's an awesome guy! Considering how little physical activity I've had in the last 10 months, I'm pretty sure that I will be hurting tomorrow - but it was so much fun and I plan on going again! Maybe even tonight if possible. Which it would be!

Hey hey! This is the first time I've posted a picture of myself on here! Check it out. Anyone want to take a stab at how old I am?


I love cross-country skiing!

And Canada.

And Snow. Most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment