Friday, December 7, 2012

Cooking Frenzy, Coming Soon!

Since starting this blog, I haven't posted nearly as many recipes as I'd like! However, that is soon going to change! With the semester coming to an end, (only three exams left!), a new shipment of meat coming in on Saturday (I haven't had much meat lately...) , the Holiday season and an entire month till the next semester....I know I'll being going a little nuts over here, not only preparing for the holidays but also a crazy next semester!

Just a few things I look forward too sharing with you:

Ginger Chicken
Fettuccine Alfredo
Quick and Easy Frittata
Crepes & Creme

I am also looking forward to recreating many of the German Christmas treats I grew up with as a kid!There are a few things that I looked forward too every Christmas and are now no go's - so this year I plan to make my own versions of them!

On another note: It's 3:00 AM and I can't sleep. Which is why I'm writing this rather useless post.

No comments:

Post a Comment